Drool Over Laps: Tamerlanes Ihawan - ang kamayan sa Antips!

If you're part of my circle of friends, you know how much I love to eat and share my experience at a certain food haven, right? (I'm really madaldal when it comes to food! Haha.) Well, this time, I wanna share my experiences from food haven virtually. I would love to try to be a food/restaurant blogger/reviewer even if I rarely rate a restaurant's menu, service or place. Hahaha! But this is not your usual "expensive" or "trending" diners/restaurants. As much as possible, I would love to review/share some diners who offers Filipino Cuisine. But yep, I'm not limited to that. Its just that, Filipino Cuisine or Diners na SARILING ATIN are my priorities. Hihi.


So here's the first!

Last April, my siblings in Singles For Christ ate in this cute little kainan (carinderia/diner) at the Bayan of Antipolo City. Since I've been living in Antipolo for almost 6 years now, I find this diner a  unique food haven compare to the usual Jollibee, Mcdonald's, KFC, etc that you'll find in Town Proper. Why? Spoon and fork, you may say? Na-uh. You will not get it, babe. Because this diner is all about eating with your bare hands! Yes, bare hands! This is not the famous Kamayan Restaurant in Edsa. Theirs are so "pangmayaman". And the diner that I'll be sharing with you is very very pang-masa. Hihi. :)

And just recently, my little sister Jam, asked me for a lunch treat. And since we were both from so many errands that day, why not, right? E kung di naman choosy, go na sa mura! Haha.

And guess what I am talking about?


The Tamerlane's Ihaws!

Oh, di ba? So pang-masa! :)


But don't worry eating with your bare hands, because they may not offer you spoon and fork but they offer a hand-washing station, complete with hand soap and a towel. :)



The interiors. :)


Their furniture are very simple kaya din siguro mura, no? :)
The counter/cashier, where you can place your orders.

Before we continue to their menu, lemme share with you some of our photos. Haha! (Nagpapasabik lang!)


This is Jam. She's a little bit hungry so that she looked like she's gonna eat those service crew kasi she thinks they are so bagal. But honestly, they are not naman. Kaya lang siguro medyo matagal, because it's a made-to-order kind-of-diner. :)

I do love eating Barbecue even though some say it has bigger risk of causing someone cancer. Oh, so eat moderately! Don't be like me! Haha! 

And because I truly love Barbecue and we're really on a tight budget, hello Barbecue! Hahaha! (Redundant lang sa word na barbecue. Sorry.)

The girl who requested for a lunch treat. Masaya na kahit mura, basta masarap. Haha.

And of course, yours truly. Haha. Kanin pa lang oh, mukha ng excited. Hahaha! 

Okay. So much for our selfies. Haha.

This diner specialized in grilled food -- from fish to chicken and pork. They also offer "pampagana" (appetizer) like Ensalada, Talong with Bagoong (Salted Anchovies) and the Itlog na Maalat with Kamatis. And the big shot? They are yummy in a very veryyyy affordable price! In addition, Filipinos are well-known for being a Rice eater. They may not have "Unli Rice" but with a cup of rice that costs 10Php, who will say no for a take 2 or 3 or 4 cups of rice? Hahaha!

Oh, here's the menu:

The menu are reasonably priced, isn't it? Thus, many locals and some tourists went in this diner, even if it's in secluded place. :) Want a proof? 


Say Annyeonghaseyo to them! Hihi.
Photo taken past 1:00 pm hence, it looked like there were no locals eating here.
They're just done with their lunch. Haha!

Wondering where it is located? If you live in Antipolo, it'll be easy for you to find this because it is placed near Central School and AICS. :)


So, why wait? Go, eat with your bare hands and have a happy and full tummy!


Much love,
Ja

________________
Already eaten at Tamerlane's? Don't forget to drop a comment!

Comments

Popular Posts