My Pinay GG's Blair and Serena :))

woo. I envy this four girls for being soooo beautiful and sexy in their own way. They are my idols, actually.

Okay. Let’s start.

My Pinay Blake Lively or Serena van der Woodsen for GG fans is Solenn Heusaff.

image

I don’t know if i’m the only one who thought they look the same.  But in my eyes, they are both have uhm, oblong or oval facial shape, and very Hot and Sexy, and a beauty goddess. Haha.

and my Pinay Leighton Meester or Blair Waldorf is Georgina Wilson…


image

Need I say why? Haha.

Every GG fans in the Philippines that knew Georgina Wilson [even not personally], thinks that they look like sisters. Haha. Maybe because.. uhm, look at their pictures na lang! haha. :))

O btw, those pictures aren’t mine ha. i got their pictures from google. :)

Comments

Popular Posts