Happy 420!

Maybe you’re wondering why am i greeting you a Happy 420 today.

Personally, there’s nothing significant with that numbers in my life.  Uh-oh. I know you’re now searching it or already checked it on Google.

And you’re lucky to know why am i greeting you this. Correct. Check. 420 is the National Cannabis Day or World’s Weed Day. 

I don’t smoke weed. And don’t have plans to try it, for now. I am not a racist or anything. It’s just that it is not good for my heart. (I have RHD, Powps!) But if i have a healthy heart, maybe i tried smoking it. Or maybe if my cardio will told me, “you’re gonna die next week”, for sure, i’m gonna smoke it.

But not because i don’t smoke or haven’t tried that, it doesn’t mean that i am against it. Actually, if I have the rights or power, I want to legalize it. Cigarettes and Beers are also bad for our health. But it is legal. Then why Weeds are illegal? They are both addictive. What’s the difference!

But for now, i am wishing you a HAPPY 420! Especially, for all my friends who are proud smoking it! Enjoy! :)




"So what we get drunk, so what we smoke weeds, we’re just having fun, we don’t care who sees. So what we go out, That’s how supposed to be. LIVING YOUNG and WILD and FREE."

Comments

Popular Posts