Mayo Uno. May ONE.

* Sorry for it is a bit late. This should be my blog for May One (halata naman sa title! Hahaha!)*


Back then, May One was just an ordinary day for me. The only thing special is, it is my Papa’s birthday. And we just celebrate it with dinner or pay him a visit, or both. Depend on our schedules.



Kaya lang, ngayon, wala kong nagawang maski isa, to celebrate Papa’s birthday. Because of two things:



  • I have “unplanned” date with my looooonnngggg lost sisters by heart and May One is so perfect because “The Lucky One” is still showing and it is Holiday!
image

  • I have “unexpected” mini-workshop in the office and being an “entry level position”, I don’t have any rights to repudiate it to my senior. But the good thing is, i enjoyed having a brain-cracking balitaktakan with my office mates. And i realized that I’m officially in the “career world”, that you can’t have a holiday even if it is holiday once you’re needed in the office. Woosh!
image



So sooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Papa for not being able to be with you or to be with our family in “traditional dinner celebration” of your birthday.

Alam ko namang naiintindihan mo ko because I know that the only thing that makes the Father or Mother or both Happy is when they see their children HAPPY. (pampalubag loob) ☺☺☺

I promise to pay you a visit on Saturday.♥♥♥

Comments

Popular Posts