Drool Over Laps: Adobong Tuyo, Maalat at Mapaminta!

I was requested by my Kuya (older brother) last April 23rd to cook this famous Pinoy dish, ADOBO, which is my favorite dish especially if its my Mom’s.

It was my first time to cook it, because i prefer eating than cooking. Hahaha! 

Seriously, I looked stupid how to get it done, mabuti na lang, I have this “JAMELA’S Recipe” application on my phone. Ahaha. Well, Jamela is my sister and I bbm-ed her for the whole duration of my “Adobo-Cooking-Challenge-Day”. Hahaha!

In the end, I survived the challenge and satisfied with the taste of my Adobo. It is not yet the BEST compared to my Mom’s or my sister, Jamela’s, because their adobo are the BEST-EST! But i am proud to say that it is GOOD for those expert and BEST for the first timers. (Yabang!) Hahaha!

Loooooooooooookkkkkkk at my ADOBO! ☺☺


image


Looks yummy, isn’t it? Wondering how i did it? Hmmmm….


Here’s what you need:

1. Pork 

image


2. Soysauce, Vinegar, Onion, Garlic and Pepper

image


3. Good taste bud


4.Patience for waiting to have those tender pork


5. LOVE; and


6. PM for instructions. ☺☺☺☺☺☺

Comments

Popular Posts